CoLab Software is a team of passionate and driven engineers, developers and innovators who are setting the new standard for engineering collaboration. We take pride in our ability to continuously learn from each others’ unique skill sets and perspectives, and apply that knowledge to solve customer problems. Our rapid growth and continuing success mean we have an opening for an experienced Integration Specialist.
Fortune 500 manufacturing companies and industry-leading design firms use CoLab to slash review cycles and build higher quality products. But to truly take their workflows to the next level, CoLab needs to be tightly integrated with other enterprise-level on-premises and cloud-based Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. As an Integration Specialist you will collaborate with our Product team to design and deliver high quality integrations to the world’s most popular design tools. Reporting directly to our CTO, you will be part of a team that's focused on ensuring our integrations are world class.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- strong technical and analytical skills, developing high quality code and proposing innovative solutions to integration challenges;
- a high degree of tenacity, ingenuity, creativity, independence, flexibility, and aptitude;
- a strong sense of ownership, team responsibility and team trust;
- the ability to function in a fast-paced environment; and,
- passion and enthusiasm.
As an Integration Specialist at CoLab you will:
- be an essential member of the team in this hands-on role that requires a high degree of technical expertise with desktop and cloud software;
- have strong knowledge and experience in secure software development including web API development, systems integration, and native applications;
- design, build and deploy integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios;
- establish best practices, proactively address potential and current integration issues, and overall, implementation high quality and extensible integration solutions;
- expand your skills and experience to proactively stay current with developments in relevant technologies;
- tap into your knowledge, passion and experience to contribute meaningfully to CoLab’s purpose;
- work with inspiring leaders who support your development, both personally and professionally.
The role and responsibilities of the Integration Specialist will continue to evolve, influenced by changes in business demands, technologies and the CAD/PLM software ecosystem. Every team member at CoLab will, from time to time, be required to complete “other duties as assigned.” The ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to take on new challenges and complete tasks that may be considered outside the traditional scope for their role. Team members are expected to take on these responsibilities as required to support and contribute to the company and product vision, ideation and planning from a product and integration perspective.
- Strong knowledge of desktop application development languages such as C++, C#, .NET and Java;
- Knowledge and experience in software development, secure software development life cycle, code review and automated testing;
- Knowledge and experience in REST API development and documentation tools;
- Experience not only developing but also QA testing, packaging, deploying and maintaining desktop applications;
- An understanding of potential cybersecurity issues, and experience with logging and monitoring technologies would be considered an asset;
- Previous experience integrating with on-premises, enterprise systems would be considered an asset;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate concerns and issues to other teams;
- Experience in creating and maintaining best practices, standards and other forms of technical documentation.