We are a team of problem solvers who are passionate about empowering engineering teams to build the future, faster. We have some big names on our client roster already and to help accelerate our growth we are looking for a Software Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team.
CoLab helps design and manufacturing teams to streamline their processes and resolve issues faster by enabling real-time collaboration, design reviews, and issue tracking with teams around the world. The world's fortune 500 companies are looking to us to help bring the future to life and we couldn’t be more excited to make it happen.
Initially, this role will be dynamic and span the entire sales cycle, from finding leads to closing them. As we grow there will be an opportunity to focus on the part of the funnel that you are most passionate about. You’ll build strong customer relationships with designers and innovators across North America, and work with them to set the new standard for engineering collaboration. We are building and refining our sales process and it's an exciting time to be a part of the team that shapes the future of the company.
- Utilize creative strategies to find and nurture new leads
- Create outbound strategies to uncover opportunities and work with Sales Development on effective outreach campaigns
- Interact with leads to understand their business process, requirements and issues
- Work in consultation with our customers to uncover their existing problems and strategize solutions
- Prepare and deliver customized demos of CoLab
- Provide content to move buyers along in the buying journey
- Manage follow-up and conversations and document all activities in Salesforce
- Work with the sales team to strategize on deals and ways to progress leads
- Prepare custom proposals, negotiate terms and close new deals
- Manage hand off process with Customer Success Team to set up new clients up for success
- Work in consultation with Customer Success on account expansions and renewals
- Work closely with the product team to ensure we’re always building the product our customers need
- 2+ years experience in SaaS sales position with strong closing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage a growing funnel
- Ability to understand individual use cases and demonstrate highly technical product
- Strong questioning skills and ability to uncover customer needs and pain points
- Experience with consultative selling and utilizes a collaborative approach
- Self driven motivation to achieve goals and results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey your message