We are a team of problem solvers who are passionate about empowering engineering teams to build the future, faster. We have some big names on our client roster already and to help accelerate our growth we are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team.
CoLab helps design and manufacturing teams to streamline their processes and resolve issues faster by enabling real-time collaboration, design reviews, and issue tracking with teams around the world. The world's fortune 500 companies are looking to us to help bring the future to life and we couldn’t be more excited to make it happen.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will foster strong relationships in order to ensure our customers achieve their business goals.
We need someone who has a lot of experience in creating proactive strategies designed to increase adoption, retention and ultimately renew our customer accounts. Maybe you have created a team from the ground up previously, or maybe you have a lot of experience that you know exactly what needs to be done at our size. Either way, this is an exciting time to join CoLab and make a difference to the happiness and success of amazing customers.
- Proactively manage customer relationships from onboarding through renewal and the entire lifecycle of the customer
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each customer’s business goals, initiatives, and use cases to support their short and long term goals
- Develop effective onboarding and training programs as well as other adoption and usage programs in consultation with the team
- Develop strong relationships with our customers throughout their entire lifecycle to create customer advocates and champions
- Monitor the customer’s progress towards achieving their KPI
- Diagnose root causes and recommend corrective actions, if the customer is not achieving KPI targets.
- Partner with the Sales team to drive adoption and create renewal strategies through regular account reviews and planning.
- Align our customer's needs with our product development roadmap to ensure success.
- Collect customer product requests and contribute to development prioritization.
- Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- 5+ years in a customer success or account management role, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Experience managing large mid-market and/or enterprise accounts.
- Proven ability to interact with and drive projects at C-level, VP, and Director client levels, collaborate with customers, and to set and manage expectations.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide high-level guidance with implementation and solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing.
- Understanding or previous use of Salesforce
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment - startup experience is a major plus.
- Technical experience and systems thinking would be an asset